Pulilab is a digital product design and software development company based in the center of Budapest.
We are looking for a young and talented hardware hacker to join our drone-team. We are building the next generation of delivery drones, in a project currently known as DropDrone ( dropdrone.io ) We are building all components, both the hardware that controls the drone and the software that instructs the hardware. We need someone who is interested in, and familiar with multi rotor drones, who can help with tasks in our hardware lab, and execute test flights as well as documenting them.
We are developing a Drone project and have that relates to flying drones, testing configurations,
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
- You have experience with how to fly a multi rotor drone.
- You have experience with building and/or repairing multi rotor drones.
- You know how to solder.
- You have a Drivers Licence
- You have a strong passion for hardware and have some embedded experience ( eg. build arduino sketches or created gpio setups with raspberry pi. )
- You have experience with browser and hardware-testing
- You know your bash/sh/zsh...!
- You have the ability to manage and lead a set of configuration test, carry them out, and evaluate the feedback.
- You have the ability to communicate your ideas in english. Both written and verbal.
- Interesting projects - When you’re not researching Virtual Reality technologies or figuring out how to stabilize the 4G connection to a delivery drone, you will probably be working on projects that are saving children through the work we do for Unicef, W.H.O and PATH.org :) All the projects have a web-component to it and most have have a secondary piece, such as a hardware integration, or research element. No two projects are alike.
- Cutting edge technologies. We use modern frameworks, conform to new standards and build all our products using new technologies whenever it makes sense. We have ongoing projects where we apply VUE.js, quasar, Angular, Polymer, React and Nuxt
- Freedom. You have your right to choose place and time of your work, but will be provided a seating downtown Budapest with view to Danube.
- Company parties and free beer. We are keen on having fun together (Steak Nights, Drone Flying, Gym sessions, ping-pong, karaoke, birthdays, Puli-Fridays, Christmas party, Halloween...)
- Startup culture that makes sense in a flat organization. We have a light atmosphere and no stupid rules. ( We also have a never ending coffee stream in the office )
- Class A team to work with, we’re all are smart, spirited and creative people.
- International & young team. Average age is 29 and with currently 5 nationalities in the office.
HOW TO APPLY:
All application material (CV + letter of motivation) must be submitted in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be answered.
Sep 14, 2018