Here's Who We are Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated office administrator & assistant to join our team in Budapest.
You’re the type of person who thrives on taking care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. When you say “I’ll take care of it” we know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you know you’ve made someone else’s day easier.
At Pulilab you will get the opportunity to work in the heart of Budapest and be part of an international, young, and experienced team.
Pulilab is a digital product design and development company with HQ in the center of Budapest. In short, we help companies design and build software products for web, mobile and connected devices.
We are a young and international team and have been around since 2011. We are looking to bring in an office manager / executive assistant who can make sure our day-to-day administrative tasks are taken care of efficiently, reliably, and properly.
Our Candidate Will:
- Manage all aspects of the daily functions of the office (mail, post, telephone, etc.).
- Perform some administrative work for the office (i.e. printing, scanning ,etc.).
- Purchase and stock office supplies, snacks and miscellaneous items.
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy office.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and the landlord.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors to the office.
- Assist in organizing office functions, events, workshops, birthdays etc. (i.e. venue reservation, catering, etc.).
- Coordinate regular office lunches for the team.
- Make reservations (e.g. restaurants, event venues, etc.).
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Background in a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Good working level of English spelling and grammar
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize workload and meet a range of deadlines
- A willingness to learn
- 'Enjoy and feel comfortable in your role and work - this is not a job for first timers or those looking to use the position as a stepping stone.
- If you are interested in the latest technologies, it would be a big plus.
- A passion for community management and team building would also be a great asset
- Great team - You will join a very experienced, young and international team.
- Company parties - we are keen on having fun together (birthdays, milestone parties, Christmas, Summer...).
- Culture that makes sense - we have a light atmosphere and no stupid rules.
- International and young people.
How to Apply:
All application material (CV with a photo and NET salary expectation) must be submitted in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be answered. Insufficient applications will not be considered.
Aug 1, 2019