Here's Who We are Looking For
As an IT Project Manager & Business Analyst at Pulilab, you will oversee all aspects of projects including: coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing progress of the projects.
Our candidate will be motivated by the need to oversee all aspects of projects, guaranteeing their successful outcome.
Pulilab is a digital product design and development company founded in 2011 and headquartered in the center of Budapest. In short, we help companies design and build software products for web, mobile and connected devices.
Our Candidate Will
- Be a nice person!
- Have demonstrated experience with the management of technical projects.
- Have demonstrated experience with creating software specifications.
- Be able to systematically extract requirements in collaboration with clients.
- Be able to create resource plans, project plans and test plans
- Be comfortable to communicate with clients, and systematically guide them through a requirement gathering process.
- Be fluent in English.
- Your main priority will be to make sure there is an ongoing flow of defined tasks ready to work on in the pipeline.
- You will be responsible for keeping the development backlogs in pristine condition and make sure they are always well-curated and up to date.
- You will maintain relationships with clients and attend user feedback sessions with the aim to extract their needs and write them into software specifications.
- You will be working closely with a team of 6-7 persons and in charge of the daily scrum.
- Perform initial quality assurance on software before it leaves the house.
- In collaboration with the CTO, refine the resource plans and help streamline the internal development process as well as the external specification gathering process.
- Conduct weekly feedback sessions where it is expected that you can evaluate whether each of your projects is on- or off-track.
- Manage anywhere from 1-4 active projects at any given time.
- There will be occasional traveling ( 3-6 times / year ) to workshops ( this might be places like Kenya, Tanzania, Nepal, Bangladesh, Thailand, USA, Geneva and Amsterdam )
Skills & Experience
- Certification in agile project management.
- You have been programming in some language.
- Basic understanding of algorithms in order to evaluate why/when a task might take long compared to another task.
- Knowledge and opinion of online based project management tools such as Trello, Jira, Github Projects, Zoho...
- Great team - You will join a very experienced, young and international team.
- Company parties - we are keen on having fun together (birthdays, milestone parties, Christmas, Summer...).
- Culture that makes sense - we have a light atmosphere and no stupid rules.
- International and young people.
How to Apply
All application material (CV with a photo and NET salary expectation) must be submitted in English to email@example.com.
All applications will be answered. Insufficient applications will not be considered.
Sep 1, 2019