Here's who we're looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated office manager / executive assistant to join our team in Budapest.
You’re the type of person who thrives on taking care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. When you say “I’ll take care of it” we know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you know you’ve made someone else’s day easier.
At Pulilab you will get the opportunity to work in the heart of Budapest and be part of an international, young, and experienced team.
Pulilab is a digital product design and development company with HQ in the center of Budapest. In short, we help companies design and build software products for web, mobile and connected devices.
We’ve been around since 2011 and today we are a young and international team. We are looking to bring in an office manager / executive assistant who can make sure our day-to-day administrative tasks are taken care of efficiently, reliably, and properly.
keep in mind that you will be wearing many different hats and no day will be the same.
However, in order to give you an idea of your role, we've listed a few responsibilities that may come your way:
- Manage all aspects of the daily functions of the office, including incoming communication (mail, post, telephone, etc.).
- Perform some administrative work for the office.
- Purchase and stock office supplies, snacks and miscellaneous items--track and report all expenses in accounting system.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area, break area and conference rooms.
- Show the cleaning crew what needs to be cleaned.
- Manage relationships with vendors, services providers and the landlord.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors, greeting and welcoming guests to the site, directing them appropriately and notifying company employees of the visitor arrival.
- Assist in organizing office functions, events and workshops.
- Manage weekly office lunch for the team.
- Make reservations (e.g. restaurants, conferences, etc.).
- Other duties and projects as assigned
skills & experience:
- Proven background in a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient use in Google Docs
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently
- Good working level of English spelling and grammar
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise workload and meet a range of deadlines
- A willingness to learn
- Enjoy and feel comfortable in your role and work - this is not a job for first timers or those looking to use the position as a stepping stone.
- Interest in technology is a plus.
- Great team - You will join a very experienced, young and international team.
- Company parties - we are keen on having fun together (birthdays, milestone parties, Christmas, Summer...).
- Culture that makes sense - we have a light atmosphere and no stupid rules.
- International, young people - average age is 26, and we are currently ~8 nationalities in the office.
How to apply:
All application material (CV with a photo and NET salary expectation) must be submitted in English to email@example.com.
All applications will be answered. Insufficient applications will not be considered.
Mar 1, 2017